What is Window Raws Manager?
Window Raws Manager (also known as Online Ad Scanner) is a potentially unwanted and an ad-supported program developed by Abracadabra LLP. It travels online bundled with other freeware and shareware. Once installed, the application sets itself to run automatically each time you turn on your computer. It connects to the Internet without your knowledge. The program also uses up a lot of your system resources, thus slowing down your PC’s performance. There is nothing beneficial about the product. We advise that you eliminate Window Raws Manager from your computer as soon as possible.
How does Window Raws Manager work?
Like most potentially unwanted apps, Window Raws Manager spreads online bundled with free third party software. More often than not, when installing freeware, you are offered to install additional programs. These programs are usually not very useful and are only aimed at monetizing the free services. The good news is that you can avoid them. To do that, you need to make sure that you install software in the Advanced or Custom mode and decline all optional offers presented to you. If you deselect all of the unnecessary components, you will be able to install the software you originally wanted and nothing else.
If the unwanted app is already on your PC, you are bound to notice certain symptoms. In addition to affecting your system, the program is also likely to insert various ads into your browsers thus disrupting your online surfing. You should also know that the adverts that are presented to you by this program should not be trusted. They are not monitored by anyone and they could easily be unsafe. If you interact with fake ads, you will risk your computer and your personal data safety. To make sure that you do not take any unnecessary risks, avoid all adverts until you get rid of Window Raws Manager.
How to remove Window Raws Manager?
The sooner you delete Window Raws Manager from your computer, the sooner you can go back to uninterrupted browsing. There are two ways you can erase Window Raws Manager: manually or automatically. If you choose the first option, you will need to uninstall the program via Control Panel. It is possible that you have more than one ad-supported application on your PC, so it would be better to go with automatic removal instead. In order to terminate Window Raws Manager and other potential threats automatically, you will need to make use of a malware prevention and removal tool. The utility can be acquired on our page. It will scan and clean your system from all unwanted files and programs. In addition to Window Raws Manager removal, the security software will also help you make sure that you do not have to deal with similar issues again by providing you with real-time online protection.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Window Raws ManagerUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Window Raws Manager. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Window Raws Manager and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Window Raws Manager and related programs.
Remove Window Raws Manager from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Window Raws Manager from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Window Raws Manager from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Window Raws Manager from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Window Raws Manager or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Window Raws Manager from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Window Raws Manager from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Window Raws Manager from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Window Raws Manager from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Window Raws Manager and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.