What is WinSAPSvc?
WinSAPSvc (also known as WinSAP.dll) is a part of the WProtManager application located in the C:Programdatawinsapsvc folder. This program is categorized as potentially unwanted and it is also ad-supported. It will not harm your computer as it is not malicious, but it will decrease the quality of your Internet surfing and slow down your PC’s performance. As you do not benefit from this application in any way, we suggest that you do not waste your time on it and uninstall the useless software from your computer. Once you do that, you will also eliminate WinSAPSvc from your system.
How does WinSAPSvc work?
If you do not remember installing the unwanted app onto your PC, it may be because it uses the bundling distribution method, which allows it to enter your system without your notice. It does so by presenting itself in the installation wizard of other freeware as an additional offer. Unless you specifically decline this offer, you allow the potentially unwanted apps to get installed without even knowing about it. This can be avoided by choosing the Advanced installation mode and deselecting all programs that you do not find necessary.
Once inside, the adware will flood you with different types of advertisements. It is compatible with all major browsers, so it will affect all browsers that you have got installed. You will be facing ads no matter which sites you choose to visit. Pop-ups, coupons, links, banners, and other adverts will be presented to you at all times. Worse than that, however, they will slow down your browsing and expose you to unreliable domains. Clicking on a fake ad could result in you landing on a corrupt site and infecting your computer with malign programs or falling for some other scam. If you wish to prevent these outcomes, you should get rid of WinSAPSvc as soon as possible.
How to remove WinSAPSvc?
We recommend that you use a powerful anti-malware utility in order to erase WinSAPSvc from your computer. You can download the software from our page. It will detect all unsafe components that are present in your system and delete WinSAPSvc along with them. In addition to WinSAPSvc removal, the anti-malware will also protect your PC from other Internet-based parasites that you could encounter while surfing online. The alternative option is manual removal. It is not as full-proof, but you can complete it by following the instructions presented in the manual removal guide below the article. In case it does not bring you positive results, you should move on to using the reliable utility to terminate WinSAPSvc automatically.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove WinSAPSvcUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall WinSAPSvc. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like WinSAPSvc and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall WinSAPSvc and related programs.
Remove WinSAPSvc from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall WinSAPSvc from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete WinSAPSvc from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove WinSAPSvc from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for WinSAPSvc or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete WinSAPSvc from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase WinSAPSvc from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove WinSAPSvc from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall WinSAPSvc from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable WinSAPSvc and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.