What is Yeabests.cc?
Yeabests.cc is a browser hijacker that is powered by Genieo. It gets distributed in free software bundles and is presented by Neishifear downloaders. The hijacker is compatible with all major browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and others. Its main symptom is browser settings modification, however, it causes other changes as well. The hijacker is aimed at promoting its sponsors, which means that it will insert commercial data into your browsers. If you want to eliminate this commercial data and go back to your original browser preferences, you will have to get rid of Yeabests.cc.
How does Yeabests.cc work?
The hijacker sets Yeabests.cc as your home page and default search provider after it enters your system. The website does not differ much from other search portals. It contains a search box that reroutes you to Search.yahoo.com. These results come from Genieo Yahoo Search, which means that they include sponsored links. Keep in mind that these links could be unreliable. You may also notice that the amount of ads you see online has dramatically increased. We urge you not to click on these adverts, because they may be fake.
If you click on a fake advertisement, you will risk infecting your PC with potentially unwanted or even malicious programs. You may also deal with other scams aimed at acquiring your personal details or tricking you into purchasing bogus products. You should not take any unnecessary risks. The same advice can be given when it comes to redirects. It would be best not to interact with the sites that the hijacker reroutes you to. Other symptoms that you will notice are Internet connection slow downs and sluggish computer functioning. If you want to return to normal online surfing without the unnecessary interruptions, you will have to terminate Yeabests.cc.
How to remove Yeabests.cc?
In order to eliminate Yeabests.cc from your browsers, you will have to uninstall its related application and fix your web browser settings. If you choose to delete Yeabests.cc manually, you can use the instructions we have prepared below that explain how you can complete both of these tasks. If, on the other hand, you prefer to go with automatic Yeabests.cc removal, which is a more reliable option, you will have to implement an anti-malware tool. You can download the utility from our site. It will scan your computer, detect all issues, and erase Yeabests.cc along with them. It will also help you keep your system clean and safe in the future by functioning as a malware prevention measure.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yeabests.cc Topyea SearchUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yeabests.cc Topyea Search. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yeabests.cc Topyea Search and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yeabests.cc Topyea Search and related programs.
Remove Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yeabests.cc Topyea Search or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yeabests.cc Topyea Search from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yeabests.cc Topyea Search and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- How to Remove Yeabests cc
- delete-yeabests cc
- how to remove yeabests from windows 8
- yeabests add uninstall
- yeabests cc remove quick free
- yeabests website
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.