Yeadesktopbr.com is a browser hijacker that was bundled with a free program that you installed. If you find this hijacker on your computer, you need to learn better installation habits because you yourself allowed the hijacker to enter your computer. It is not malware so it does need your permission to enter. And it gains it without you even realizing it. It quickly becomes obvious that something is wrong once you see the website set as your homepage but you should not panic. The hijacker itself is not harmful. However, it will try to redirect you to sponsored websites, some of which could be malicious. So despite the fact that the hijacker will not directly harm your computer, it can still bring trouble. Delete Yeadesktopbr.com before it could lead to a serious malware infection.
Why should you remove Yeadesktopbr.com?
Hijackers are not malicious but they are very annoying. It will take over your browser and set Yeadesktopbr.com as your homepage and new tabs. It does not matter which browser you use, the hijacker can probbaly affect all leading browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The changes are irreversible unless you first uninstall Yeadesktopbr.com from your computer, which should be your priority in any case. The website does not look reliable at all, it’s full of advertisements and the overall design is very basic. It does have a search box on it but engaging with the site is not recommended at all. It will most likely try to lead you to sponsored content, which is how hijackers generate income. Hijackers do not care to what kinds of sites you get redirected to, so you could easily end up on a malicious one. If you want to avoid a possible malware infection, delete Yeadesktopbr.com.
Users still carelessly install free programs and that is how they end up with browser hijackers and adware. Free software comes together with extra offers and they are set to install alongside. They are optional which means you can stop them from installing. All you need to do is choose Advanced or Custom settings during freeware installation and uncheck the boxes of all added items. That is literally all you have to do. It’s very little effort and time compared to if you have to remove Yeadesktopbr.com or similar infections. It is your computer and you are responsible for that gets installed.
If you choose to uninstall Yeadesktopbr.com manually, you will have to find the hijacker yourself. There will be instructions provided below this article to aid you. Automatic Yeadesktopbr.com removal would be a more convenient option because the obtained professional removal software would do all the work for you. However, the choice is yours. Whichever way you pick, make sure you eliminate Yeadesktopbr.com fully so that it cannot renew itself.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yeadesktopbr.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yeadesktopbr.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yeadesktopbr.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yeadesktopbr.com and related programs.
Remove Yeadesktopbr.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yeadesktopbr.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yeadesktopbr.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yeadesktopbr.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yeadesktopbr.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yeadesktopbr.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yeadesktopbr.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yeadesktopbr.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yeadesktopbr.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yeadesktopbr.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.