What is Yontoo Pagerage?
If you believe that Yontoo Pagerage is a website that can be trusted, you should know that it is not true. It is, undoubtedly, not what it pretends to be. This is, it is not a search tool users can trust. It looks like a search engine on purpose. It seeks to convince users to keep it, but the truth is that it is a browser hijacker which enters computers and then hijacks users’ browsers. This has already happened on your computer too if you see Yontoo Pagerage when you open your browsers.
Although the entrance of a browser hijacker indicates that there is a huge security loophole on the system, it does not mean that you have to live with Yontoo Pagerage. This undesirable website can be deleted. We cannot promise that it will be easy to delete Yontoo Pagerage, but you must do that so that you could set a new homepage on your browsers. Let’s first find out why it would be best to get rid of this page, and then we will focus on the Yontoo Pagerage removal.
Why should I uninstall Yontoo Pagerage?
At first glance, Yontoo Pagerage does not look dangerous at all, but the truth is that there are many problems which can emerge if this search tool is kept and actively used by users to search the web. First of all, it has been found that it might be linked to numerous dangerous websites. It might take users to them if they click on any sponsored search results provided for them. Some of these websites are dangerous because they promote malware. Others are said to be dangerous because they try to get personal details about users and then sell them. You could not avoid those websites if you keep Yontoo Pagerage and use it as a tool for searching the web. Luckily, it is possible to uninstall Yontoo Pagerage, which means that it is possible to prevent all kinds of problems from emerging.
Why do I see Yontoo Pagerage on my browsers?
If you have nothing to do with setting Yontoo Pagerage on your web browsers, it must be true that a browser hijacker has entered the system and made modifications. Users usually do not notice how these threats show up on their computers because they travel in tiny software packages together with other programs. It, of course, does not mean that it is impossible to protect the system from malware. What you need to do is to get a security application after implementing the Yontoo Pagerage removal. Do this today without hesitation.
How do I delete Yontoo Pagerage?
You need to remove Yontoo Pagerage so that you would be allowed to set a new page in its place. This can be done either manually or automatically. Choose whichever method you like, but we still want to warn you that it might be extremely hard for you to remove Yontoo Pagerage manually if you have never erased a bad program before. In this case, it is advisable to implement the automatic Yontoo Pagerage removal. Use only a reputable tool to do that.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yontoo PagerageUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yontoo Pagerage. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Yontoo Pagerage and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yontoo Pagerage and related programs.
Remove Yontoo Pagerage from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yontoo Pagerage from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yontoo Pagerage from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yontoo Pagerage from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yontoo Pagerage or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yontoo Pagerage from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yontoo Pagerage from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yontoo Pagerage from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yontoo Pagerage from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yontoo Pagerage and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.