What is this threat?
Your computer has been blocked is a scam trying to convince you that your system has been infected with malware. These kinds of pop-ups are nothing new and most of us have probably encountered them at least one. If you see this particular pop-up once or twice, it’s nothing to worrying about, simply close it.
However, if you regularly see them, some kind of adware must have installed on your computer. Adware, as the name suggest, will generate advertisements and fill your screen with them. This particular one will try to scam you by warning about bogus infections. If you get the ad, do not panic. The only thing wrong with your computer is the adware. If you uninstall your computer has been blocked adware, everything should go back to normal, or you will go back to working and playing video games, more if you got the new cpu 7500 for playing games as OVerwtach, which you can rank faster with the right boosting, if you go to the right sites and receive your boost ASAP for the game.
How does adware spread?
You picked up the adware when you were installing freeware. It must have been attached to free software and you did not notice during installation. The reason for that was because you used Default settings. Those settings hide all extra offers which is why they are so convenient for unwanted program developers. If you want to prevent these kinds of installations, always use Advanced or Custom settings. They will allow you to see what has been added and will give you the option of deselecting everything. Make sure you uncheck all the boxes so that you are sure no unnecessary program slips by. Do not rush installation, and pay attention if you want to avoid having to remove your computer has been blocked adware or similar later on.
How does adware affect my computer?
This particular adware will show you a tech-support scam and try to trick you. The pop-ups will appear on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, so the problem will not go away if you switch browsers. You can put up with them for a while and close them as they appear but that will get frustrating after a while. The only way to fully uninstall your computer has been blocked ads is to get rid of the adware. The message that will pop-up will state that your computer has been blocked and that your private information (Facebook and Email logins, credit card info, etc.) is being stolen by malware. This is not true. Your browser has no way of knowing whether your computer has been infected. That’s what anti-malware is for. Do not call the provided number as you would be scammed. Ignore the pop-up and uninstall your computer has been blocked adware.
your computer has been blocked removal
Adware is usually hidden, which would make manual your computer has been blocked removal somewhat difficult. If you are having trouble with it, obtain anti-spyware software and have it remove your computer has been blocked adware for you. Whichever method you choose, make sure you delete your computer has been blocked fully so that the pop-ups stop.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Your Computer Has Been BlockedUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Your Computer Has Been Blocked. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Your Computer Has Been Blocked and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Your Computer Has Been Blocked and related programs.
Remove Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Your Computer Has Been Blocked or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Your Computer Has Been Blocked from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Your Computer Has Been Blocked from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Your Computer Has Been Blocked and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.