Yoursocialconnections.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Yoursocialconnections.com)
Yoursocialconnections.com, also known as Search.yoursocialconnections.com, is a browser hijacker that belongs to the Your Social Connections application. This potentially unwanted program is advertised as a tool that can help you connect with family and friends through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social networking pages.
It functions as a new tab page that has various quick access links on it. You can download the app from its official site or it may enter your PC bundled with other freeware. If you want to delete Yoursocialconnections.com, you will have to uninstall its related application as well.
Regardless of how you acquire Your Social Connections app, it will change your home page, new tab, and default search provider automatically. The page that will now appear on your screen each time you go online is Search.yoursocialconnections.com. It contains a toolbar, a search box, and links to Terms, Privacy, etc. The toolbar contains quick access buttons to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Local Weather. It also presents you with a search box. If you enter a term into either one of the search boxes, you will be provided with results from Saferbrowser Yahoo Web Search. These results cannot all be trusted as they will contain sponsored links.
In addition to changing your browser settings, the potentially unwanted program will also cause other modifications. It will insert ads into your browsers and redirect you to its sponsor sites. This commercial data should be avoided, because it is not monitored by anyone and could be false. It is also responsible for slowing down your Internet connection. Moreover, the application may affect your computer speed as well. If you want to eliminate all of these unwanted symptoms, you should terminate Yoursocialconnections.com and its related program right away.
How to remove Yoursocialconnections.com?
There are two ways you can eliminate Yoursocialconnections.com from your browsers: manually or automatically. If you choose manual Yoursocialconnections.com removal option, you will have to uninstall Your Social Connections from your computer and fix your browser settings. Instructions on how to complete these tasks are presented below the article. If, however, you decide to go with a more effective solution and delete Yoursocialconnections.com automatically, you will have to make use of a malware removal tool. You can download the anti-malware utility from our page and use it to scan and clean your PC. It will not only detect all potential issues and remove Yoursocialconnections.com along with them, but it will also help you keep your system safeguarded in the future by providing it with real-time online protection.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yoursocialconnections.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yoursocialconnections.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yoursocialconnections.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yoursocialconnections.com and related programs.
Remove Yoursocialconnections.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yoursocialconnections.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yoursocialconnections.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yoursocialconnections.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yoursocialconnections.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yoursocialconnections.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yoursocialconnections.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yoursocialconnections.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yoursocialconnections.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yoursocialconnections.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.