Yourtv.link Removal Instructions
Yourtv.link is a browser hijacker developed to direct traffic sponsored pages. Once it infiltrates a new computer, the software changes settings in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Furthermore, to ensure that you will not be able to recover your previous home page or default search tool, the application installs ‘helper objects’.
Users also notice the poorer general performance of their system and numerous advertisements that appear in all opened windows. All in all, you will soon realize that the software is useless and dangerous. We advise to delete Yourtv.link immediately.
What does Yourtv.link do?
Browser hijackers usually earn money by directing traffic to the sponsored parties’ pages. To make sure that you click the predetermined links, this intruder will mix them with your search results. Consequently, the best decision would be to stay away from the provided search tool, since some of the promoted parties may be malicious. This means that after choosing the presented links, you could get infected with malware. If your computer is infiltrated by some Trojan, keylogger, etc., you will have a lot of problems. We recommend to avoid such situation by taking care of Yourtv.link removal right now.
Another major problem associated with this intruder is the spying of your online habits which starts once Yourtv.link situates itself in your computer. Your clicks, search queries, geographical location, preferred browser, etc. are recorded and shared with the unknown parties. Such privacy violation certainly should not be tolerated and thus, the best decision for your system would be to uninstall Yourtv.link .
How did Yourtv.link enter your PC?
The favorite method to distribute this and other similar applications seems to be ‘bundling’. Since the creators of this software known that users do not follow installation process, they successfully spread potentially unwanted programs via freeware bundles. To make sure that does not happen to you, you should use only the official pages. If that is not an option for you, we advise to follow the installation procedure closely. Always select Advanced or Custom option and read EULA. Since all additional applications are usually disclosed in it, read this document carefully and prevent other hijackers from entering your PC.
How to remove Yourtv.link?
The users who decide to delete Yourtv.link have two options. If you would rather leave Yourtv.link removal to the professionals, you should buy a powerful and reliable anti-spyware. Such tool will not only terminate Yourtv.link, but will also stay to protect the system from other treats. However, if you wish to erase Yourtv.link by yourself, you should follow our instructions. The step-by-step guidelines will help you get rid of Yourtv.link and will also show you how to recover your lost settings. We urge you not to postpone any longer and to clean your system at once.
- Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Click Control Panel and choose Uninstall a program.
- Terminate Yourtv.link.
- Click Start and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove programs and remove Yourtv.link.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and uninstall Yourtv.link.
Eliminate Yourtv.link from your browsers
- Press Alt+X and move to Manage add-ons.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and delete all unwanted extensions.
- Click Search Providers, remove the unwanted search engine and choose a new one.
- Save changes and leave the window.
- Press Alt+X and move to Internet Options.
- In the General tab delete your current home page and select a new one.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+F and go to Tools.
- Select Extensions and delete the unwanted extensions.
- Choose Settings and click Open a page or a set of pages under On startup.
- Tap Set pages, delete the current home page and choose a new one.
- Click OK.
- Click Manage Search Engines under search, remove the current search engine and select a new one.
- Click Done and restart the browser.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and choose Extensions.
- Find and delete all suspicious extensions and close the tab.
- Press Alt+T and move to Options.
- In the General tab change the home page with your preferred one.
- Click OK and leave the menu.
- Click the icon in the search box and choose Manage Search engines.
- Delete the unwanted search engines and choose your new default search engine.
- Click OK.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yourtv.linkUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yourtv.link. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yourtv.link and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.