Search.arab-one.com Removal Guide
Search.arab-one.com is classified as a browser hijacker that is mostly targeted at Arabic computer users. Its main purpose does not differ from other programs of this type. The hijacker aims at exposing you to various commercial content as that is how its developers make profit. It changes your browser settings, adds commercials to your visited sites, redirects you to sponsor pages and more.
You should not tolerate these inconveniences. We recommend that you terminate Search.arab-one.com as soon as you can and go back to ad-free online surfing.
How does Search.arab-one.com work?
The hijacker employs various tactics in order to boost advertising revenue. First of all, it replaces you home page and default search engine with Search.arab-one.com. The search engine provides sponsored links in the search results. The home page is also filled with adverts and quick access links to various websites. We advise that you stay away from all commercial content that you see on the main page of the hijacker and on other sites that you visit. Clicking on fake ads may result in malware infections and other undesirable consequences including financial losses. If you want to improve your online safety, you should get rid of Search.arab-one.com.
You are bound to notice other symptoms after the hijacker’s installation. One of them is constant redirects to its associated sites. Another one is personalized ads that are created using information about your browsing habits. Because of the never-ending pop-ups, banners, coupons and other ads, your Internet connection will noticeably slow down. The same can be said about your computer speed. It is clear that there is nothing useful about the hijacker. You should delete Search.arab-one.com without hesitation.
How to remove Search.arab-one.com?
There are two ways you can eliminate Search.arab-one.com from your browsers: manually or automatically. If you choose to remove the hijacker manually, you will have to uninstall its associated program and then reset your browser settings. Manual Search.arab-one.com removal instructions are provided below in case you need further assistance. Alternatively, you can make use of the anti-malware utility presented on our page and erase Search.arab-one.com automatically. The malware remover will help you to not only delete Search.arab-one.com and other infections, but it will also help you make sure that your PC stays protected in the future by shielding it from various online parasites like adware, spyware, potentially unwanted programs, Trojans and more.
Erase Search.arab-one.com from Windows XP
- Click on the Start button at the bottom left
- Locate Control Panel on the list and open it
- Select Add or Remove programs
- Click on the unwanted program and click Remove
Uninstall Search.arab-one.com from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu and click on Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted application
- Click Uninstall
Remove Search.arab-one.com from Windows 8
- Move the cursor to the bottom right
- Click on Settings and go to Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Double-click the software and select Uninstall
Eliminate Search.arab-one.com from browsers:
- Click Gear icon and select Internet Options
- Select Advanced tab ad click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset and Close
- Open Firefox menu and click the question mark
- Select Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Confirm your action and then click Finish
- Open Chrome menu and click on Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom
- Chose Reset settings and click Reset
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.arab-one.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.arab-one.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.arab-one.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.