search.quebles.com is a browser hijacker that must have entered your computer along with free software. This happened because you completely missed search.quebles.com being attached to the software. You need to start paying closer attention to how you install programs and you will avoid these situation in the future. Browser hijackers are not malicious so search.quebles.com will not harm your computer.
However, it will make unwanted changes to your browsers and set itself as your homepage. It promotes a useless search engine that does not work, it provides zero results no matter what you search for. Usually, browser hijackers aim to direct users to sponsored sites so that pay-per-click revenue could be generated but in the case of search.quebles.com, its purpose may be to track and gather information about you. That data could be sold to third-parties later on. We suggest you delete search.quebles.com immediately.
How did I get search.quebles.com?
Browser hijackers install on computers with the help of free software. Essentially, search.quebles.com was attached to some free program you got from the Internet. It it set install alongside, unless you manually deselect it during the freeware installation process. This is why you need to pay closer attention to the installation process. It should be clearly stated what has been added. If available, choose Advanced or Custom settings and uncheck the boxes of the added items. This will stop the added items from installing along with the free software. Do not rush the installation process because that is why you are stuck having to remove search.quebles.com right now.
Why uninstall search.quebles.com?
search.quebles.com will hijack all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It will make changes you did not agree to and set itself as your homepage and new tabs. What is worse is that you will not be able to undo the setting changes unless you first delete search.quebles.com from the computer. The page looks very basic, has a search engine and links to Facebook, Hotmail, YouTube and Quebles. If you use the search engine, you will get no results. Zero. No matter what you search for. Browser hijackers promote questionable search engines so that they could generate traffic for sponsored sites by directing you to them. search.quebles.com does not do this. This may change in the future, but for now it is most likely tracking your browsing sessions and collecting non-sensitive information. That information would be given to third parties who would possibly use it for advertisement purposes. We do not recommend leaving a hijacker on your computer. Remove search.quebles.com.
In order to uninstall search.quebles.com, you may need to obtain professional removal software. Using the program is the easiest option as it will do everything for you. However, you can also opt for manual search.quebles.com removal but you will have to locate it yourself.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove search.quebles.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall search.quebles.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like search.quebles.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall search.quebles.com and related programs.
Remove search.quebles.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall search.quebles.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete search.quebles.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove search.quebles.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for search.quebles.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete search.quebles.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase search.quebles.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove search.quebles.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall search.quebles.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable search.quebles.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.