Search.yourweatherinfonow.com Removal Tips
Search.yourweatherinfonow.com is just a simple browser hijacker and a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that should not do much harm to your personal computer if you take immediate action and eliminate it at the very beginning of the infection. You have probably taken into consideration the fact that your browser options were suddenly modified without your permission. This is a red flag: any unauthorized changes mean that there is an intruder on your PC system. If you really want to have everything back to normal, do not hesitate and remove search.yourweatherinfonow.com from your system so that your browsing sessions would not be dangerous.
At the moment, all your browsers should be infected because the hijacker is quite versatile: it can usurp a number of browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Google Chrome. There is no other way of restoring your home page, default search provider, and new tab: you must delete Search.yourweatherinfonow.com.
Why is search.yourweatherinfonow.com dangerous?
This infection is considered to be dangerous indirectly. If you do not open your browser at all, it will not do any harm. However, browsing is a major part of your computer experience: you have to search for information in order to work, study, or just simply have a good time. As you can see, search.yourweatherinfonow.com removal is mandatory. If you do not do this, you might get various cyber infections. You see, the browser hijacker displays sponsored links in the results. Although the results are provided by Yahoo!, they are modified in such a manner that you would accidentally click on dangerous hyperlinks, which would redirect you to strange sites. Also, do not be surprised if you see pop-ups, banners, coupons, or any other types of commercial ads because this is the hijacker’s fault. These ads can infect the PC with a wide variety of viruses so that your system performance would diminish significantly. In addition, the PUP collects both personal and non-personal information on its users. Be sure that the developers of the hijacker know your IP address, browser language, search queries, pages visited, your location, etc. This cannot be tolerated.
How did I get infected with search.yourweatherinfonow.com?
The browser hijacker, as the majority of potentially unwanted programs, travels all across the Internet in software bundles. The software bundles are usually downloaded from file sharing webpages. These pages are not really trustworthy in general and, if there is no necessity, should not be visited if you prioritize your online safety.
How to remove search.yourweatherinfonow.com from my PC?
You can uninstall search.yourweatherinfonow.com very easily with the help of a legitimate security tool. If you use the best anti-spyware and anti-malware application available, it will not only delete search.yourweatherinfonow.com: no, it will also remove all the PUPs, malware, viruses, and similar threats so that your computer would be as safe as possible.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.yourweatherinfonow.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.yourweatherinfonow.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.yourweatherinfonow.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Search.yourweatherinfonow.com and related programs.
Remove Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.yourweatherinfonow.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.yourweatherinfonow.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.yourweatherinfonow.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.