Search2.yourinstantradio.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Search2.yourinstantradio.com)
Search2.yourinstantradio.com is browser hijacker that belongs to SaferBrowser and comes with Your Instant Radio extension. This extension is usually classified as potentially unwanted. It gets distributed in free software bundles and once installed, it changes your new tab and other browser settings.
It may have some useful features, however, its drawbacks outweigh its benefits. In addition to altering your browser preferences, the hijacker will also flood you with commercial data and cause other disruptions. We urge you to eliminate Search2.yourinstantradio.com without further delay.
As it has been mentioned above, the hijacker usually enters your PC when you install free software. That is why you may not notice it getting added to your browsers at all. Once Your Instant Radio extension takes over, it sets your home page, new tab, and default search provider to Search2.yourinstantradio.com. This webpage contains a toolbar, a search box, and quick access buttons including the “Listen to Live Radio” button. The toolbar that appears at the top of the page consists of a search box and links to CNN, Salem Radio, Soundcloud, Spotify, Pandora, iHeart, ESPN, and Local Weather. Both of the search boxes show you results by Saferbrowser Yahoo Search. These results include sponsored links added by the hijacker.
The adverting data generated by the hijacker will not be limited to the results page. It will appear on all of your visited sites in the form of pop-ups, coupons, links, banners, video ads, and so on. You will also get rerouted to the hijacker’s sponsor sites. These activities will slow down your surfing. They will also expose you to unsafe content, interacting with which could lead to such problems as malware infections, financial losses, and more. If you do not wish to take such unnecessary risks, you should delete Search2.yourinstantradio.com as soon as you can.
How to remove Search2.yourinstantradio.com?
There are two ways you can remove Search2.yourinstantradio.com from your browsers. One of them is to uninstall the hijacker’s related program and restore your browser settings manually. More detailed instruction of this option are presented in the manual Search2.yourinstantradio.com removal guide below the article. An alternative to this option is automatic removal. It is a more reliable way to go, because it will allow you to not only delete Search2.yourinstantradio.com, but also eliminate other unwanted files and programs from your system. Moreover, the anti-malware utility, which you can download from our page, will also ensure that your PC stays safe in the future by providing it with real-time online protection.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search2.yourinstantradio.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search2.yourinstantradio.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Search2.yourinstantradio.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search2.yourinstantradio.com and related programs.
Remove Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search2.yourinstantradio.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search2.yourinstantradio.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search2.yourinstantradio.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search2.yourinstantradio.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.