About Start Pageing 123
Start Pageing 123 is a dubious search engine, considered to be a browser hijacker. Start Pageing 123 is completely identical to countless other hijackers and offers to help you convert files into PDF and DOC. It arrived into your computer without your explicit permission thus you should not allow it to stay. It used the deceptive technique that is known as the bundling method. Essentially, it was attached to free software, and it installed alongside it. Next thing you know, your browser’s settings have been changed and you are redirected to questionable pages. While a browser hijacker is on your computer, you need to be extra careful not click on anything suspicious. You could be led to dangerous sites and end up with malware on your computer. You need to uninstall Start Pageing 123 if you wish to return to usual browsing.
How did Start Pageing 123 infect my computer?
Browser hijackers all use the same method to spread and that is via free software. It is attached to free software in a way that allows it to install alongside it. When you install software, always use Advanced (Custom) settings and deselect added items. All you have to do is uncheck the boxes. If you use Default settings and rush through the installation process, you will end up will all sorts added items. If you want to avoid the hassle of having to remove Start Pageing 123 or something of the same kind, always use Advanced settings.
Why delete Start Pageing 123?
As soon as Start Pageing 123 installs onto your computer, your browser’s settings will be changed. Your homepage will be set to Start Pageing 123 so you will be redirected there every time you open your browser. And it affects all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. When you try to change the settings back, the hijacker will change them again. This will go on until you delete Start Pageing 123 from your system fully.
We do not suggest using the provided conversion tools as Start Pageing 123 is not trustworthy. You should also refrain from using the search engine as you will be exposed to a huge amount of advertisement content so that the hijacker can generate pay-per-click income. You might accidentally end up on a corrupted site and infect your computer with malware. You need to uninstall Start Pageing 123 as soon as possible.
Start Pageing 123 removal
If you have, or are willing to obtain, a professional removal tool on your computer, use it to remove Start Pageing 123. That is the easiest option as the program will do everything for you. However, manual Start Pageing 123 removal is also an option. If you choose to erase Start Pageing 123 yourself, prepare to spend some time trying to find it. You are welcome to make use of the provided instructions below this article to help you terminate Start Pageing 123.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Start Pageing 123Use our recommended removal tool to uninstall Start Pageing 123. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Start Pageing 123 and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Start Pageing 123 and related programs.
Remove Start Pageing 123 from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Start Pageing 123 from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Start Pageing 123 from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Start Pageing 123 from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Start Pageing 123 or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Start Pageing 123 from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Start Pageing 123 from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Start Pageing 123 from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Start Pageing 123 from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Start Pageing 123 and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.