Why Install SpyHunter?
It is becoming more and more obvious, even to not computer-savvy people, that cyber threats are not going away. In fact, they are becoming increasingly more advanced and if you do not built good computer use habits, you might find yourself in trouble. One such habit is using anti-malware software.
These security program are designed to keep you secure against all kinds of malware and often they are the only thing standing between you and irreversible damage. So it is important to have protection, but how do you choose the program suiting your needs the best? Before picking out a program, you need to look into its reviews both from professionals and regular users. To give you one option, today we will be introducing SpyHunter anti-spyware program.
SpyHunter is an anti-spyware program that is designed for users of all skill level and is capable of detecting even the newest of threats. It provides real-time protection against adware, spyware, hijackers, rootkits, Trojans, ransomware and similar threats. Here are its key features that will help you make the decision of whether SpyHunter is for you. SpyHunter is certified by the West Coast Labs Checkmark Certification program, an independent security and product testing service.
Spyhunter 4 – How to Download Spyhunter
Download Spyhunter 4 Today!
Spyhunter 4 Features
- One feature of SpyHunter that we think less computer-savvy users will appreciate is the simple interface. No one likes complicated programs that still confuse you days after you installed it. This security program is very simple to use for everyone, even those who never used anti-spyware before. This is highly important because inexperienced users are more likely to get their computers infected as they do not possess good security habits. You will be able to easily scan your computer by clicking a button and discovered threats will appear in different risk levels, which will help you determine what needs to be dealt with right away. Removing threats is also very easy and the program will guide you through everything.
- The software allows you to exclude certain applications from future scans. So, for example, if you want to keep a program that SpyHunter detects as a potentially unwanted program (PUP), you can just exclude it and it will not appear in the scan results again. While it is not recommended that you use PUPs, we understand that you might find some of them useful, so this feature might come in handy.
- A great feature that SpyHunter offers is custom fixes. There could be time when the program is unable to detect a threat or it cannot solve your issue, and if you find yourself in this situation, you can turn to SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk. The company’s tech team will find out what the problem is and provide you with a custom fix.
- The key feature of this program is protection against malware. This is very important when deciding what security software you want to obtain because if it is unable to detect threats, what good does it do? SpyHunter will be able to identify all kinds of issues, such as adware, keyloggers, rootkits, Trojans, spyware, etc. Once it identifies all risks, you can remove or block them, preventing them from harming your computer.
- Another highly essential feature of a good anti-spyware program is regular malware definition updates. Malware is developed daily thus it is important that definitions are updated on a daily basis as well. SpyHunter regularly updates their malware definitions in order to be able to shield your computer even from the latest of threats.
The program is currently offered at €34.99 for a 6 month subscription and keep in mind that when you buy the program you are agreeing to automatic renewal, which means that you will be automatically charged again after 6 months to renew. You can opt-out of the auto-renewal at any time.
System Requirements (taken from the official SpyHunter website)
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home/Professional/Enterprise/Education (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or higher for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz or higher for Microsoft Windows
- Vista/Microsoft Windows 7/Microsoft Windows 8 256 MB of RAM 75 MB of available hard disk space
Web Browser Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later