Yourgoo.online/search is a browser hijacker that can infiltrate your computer via freeware. Once this redirect virus enters your computer, it will change your browser’s settings and will then start randomly redirecting you to certain websites. That is the main purpose Yourgoo.online/search. By redirecting you to those websites, it generates traffic for those sites. It’s important to note that those websites might have malware on them and it could download onto your computer, if you visit. Nevertheless, browser hijackers are not considered to be very dangerous so if it did end up on your computer, do not panic. Browser hijackers have no beneficial features and will only be nuisance, so we suggest you remove Yourgoo.online/search.
How does Yourgoo.online/search spread?
Browser hijackers usually spread via freeware. It’s called the bundling method and is quite popular with browser hijacker, adware and potentially unwanted program developers. Users still do not seem to be aware that these unwanted items install along with freeware. If you want to avoid that, use Advanced (Custom) settings when installing freeware. In those settings you can see all those added items and prevent their installation. If you rush though the installation process, you never know what you might install along with the freeware. If it managed to install onto your computer, make sure you delete Yourgoo.online/search.
Why you should uninstall Yourgoo.online/search
When browser hijackers get on your computer, they change your browser’s settings. In the case of Yourgoo.online/search, you will find that it has set your homepage, search engine and new tabs to its domain. And you can’t change the settings back without having to delete Yourgoo.online/search. No matter which browser you use, be it Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, every time you open it, you will be redirected to Yourgoo.online/search. It will try to make you use its search engine that way and if you do, you will notice that the results are rather peculiar. They usually lead to sponsored websites that have nothing to do with what you searched for. Bear in mind that those websites might not always be safe. You might end with malware. So before that happens, uninstall Yourgoo.online/search.
In order to remove Yourgoo.online/search, you will need to get rid of all application associated to it. That can take some time and might become and nuisance. Instead, we recommend anti-malware software for Yourgoo.online/search removal. Nevertheless, below you will find instructions on how to erase Yourgoo.online/search manually.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yourgoo.onlineUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yourgoo.online. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yourgoo.online and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yourgoo.online and related programs.
Remove Yourgoo.online from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yourgoo.online from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yourgoo.online from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yourgoo.online from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yourgoo.online or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yourgoo.online from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yourgoo.online from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yourgoo.online from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yourgoo.online from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yourgoo.online and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.