How to remove Yoursearching.com
Yoursearching.com is a browser hijacker that can take over your browser settings without your permission. It is similar to other infections of this type like 123rede.com, Top8844.com, Jogostempo.com, and so on. The hijacker is compatible with all most commonly used web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
It can not only change your preferences, but also flood you with ads, redirect you to unfamiliar sites, slow down your Internet connection, and more. There is no point in keeping the hijacker installed, because it does not benefit computer users in any way. What you should do is delete Yoursearching.com as soon as you can.
How does Yoursearching.com work?
Once the hijacker gets installed, it switches your home page and default search provider to Tohotweb.com. If you open this site, you will see lots of commercial data on it. It is very clear that the site was created for promoting its sponsors regardless of what they are. It contains quick access buttons, banners, links to various articles, games, and other pages, video ads, and even pop-ups. We would not recommend interacting with any of the website’s features as it may result in unwanted consequences.
Browser settings modifications is not the only symptom of the hijacker. It can also track you cookies in order to collect information about your browsing habits and flood you with targeted ads. The hijacker also causes redirects to random sites and slows down your Internet connection. Since it usually enters your PC along with potentially unwanted applications, you will also notice that your computer’s speed has decreased. As you can see, you have more than enough reasons to eliminate Yoursearching.com from your browsers, which is exactly what you should do. Move on to the next chapter to find out how.
How to remove Yoursearching.com?
There is no doubt that you need to terminate Yoursearching.com as soon as possible. You can choose from the two following removal options: manual or automatic. If you decide to delete Yoursearching.com manually, you will have to uninstall its related program and restore your Internet browser settings. You can find manual removal instructions below the article. They explain how to complete each task in more detail. If, on the hand, you choose to uninstall Yoursearching.com automatically, you will have to implement a malware removal tool. You are welcome to use the one presented on our page. The anti-malware utility will scan your system, detect all potential threats and remove Yoursearching.com along with them. The security software will also shield your computer from future infections you may encounter online and provide you with a variety of other useful features.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yoursearching.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yoursearching.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yoursearching.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Yoursearching.com and related programs.
Remove Yoursearching.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yoursearching.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yoursearching.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yoursearching.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yoursearching.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yoursearching.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yoursearching.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yoursearching.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yoursearching.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yoursearching.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.