What is thenicenewz.com
thenicenewz.com redirect virus might be accountable for the changes performed to your browser, and it must have invaded your computer through freeware bundles. Hijackers can sometimes be found attached to freeware, and if they go unnoticed, they would install without the user even noticing. If you do not want these types of infections to inhabit your system, you should pay attention to what you install. thenicenewz.com isn’t a dangerous threat but its activity will get on your nerves. example, you will find that your browser’s settings have been altered, and you new tabs and homepages will be set to the hijacker’s advertised page. Your search engine will also be altered, and it may be capable of inserting advertisement content among the real results.
The browser hijacker is doing that because it aims to boost traffic for some web pages, which earns profit for owners. Some of those reroutes might lead to unsafe pages, so you might end up in a malicious program ridden-web page and accidentally get a malware. And could bring about much more damage compared to this infection. If you find the hijacker’s provided features beneficial, you should know that they can be found in legitimate plug-ins as well, which don’t put your machine in danger. You might also notice content you might be interested in, and that is because the hijacker is collecting information about you and tracking your searches. That info could also end up in questionable third-party hands. So we really suggest you remove thenicenewz.com the second you run into it.
What you ought to know about these infections
It is a known fact that browser redirects come together free software bundles. Since they’re highly invasive and aggravating infections, we very much doubt you got it knowing what it is. The reason this method is so broadly used is because users are negligent when they install software, missing all clues that something might be attached. In order t0 stop their installation, you must deselect them, but because they’re hiding, you may not see them if you rush. Opt out of using Default mode because they do not permit you to uncheck anything. Deselecting those offers is essential, but they’ll only be visible in Advanced or Custom mode. Ensure you uncheck all the offers. All you have to do is uncheck the boxes that become visible, and you can then continue free program installation. Dealing with the threat may take a while not to mention it being irritating, so it would be best if you prevented the infection in the first place. Review from where you acquire your programs because by using untrustworthy sites, you risk infecting your machine with malware.
If a browser redirect manages to install, it’s doubtful you will not see the signs. Without needing your permission, it’ll make alterations to your browser, setting your homepage, new tabs and search engine to its promoted page. It’s likely that it’ll alter all of the major browsers, like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. And unless you first terminate thenicenewz.com from the operating system, the site will greet you every time your browser is launched. Do not waste time trying to alter the settings back as the browser redirect will simply overrule your modifications. Browser hijackers also change default search engines, so it wouldn’t be surprising if when you look for something via browser address bar, a weird website will greet you. It’s likely you’ll encounter search results filled with sponsored content, since the infection’s main intention is to reroute you. The redirect viruses will redirect you because they aim to aid page owners earn more income, and with boosted traffic, more advertisement revenue is earned. Owners will be able to earn more profit when there is more traffic as more users will likely engage with adverts. Often those web pages do not actually have anything to do with what you are were initially looking for. In some cases they may look real at first, if you were to search ‘malware’, web pages endorsing false anti-virus may come up, and they might appear to be real in the beginning. You could even end up on pages that have malicious program on them. Your browsing activity will also be overseen, information about what you would be interested in gathered. The information could then be shared with various third-parties, and it could be used by parties with unknown intents. Or the hijacker would use it to make more customized sponsored results. We’re sure that the reroute virus does not belong on your operating system, so remove thenicenewz.com. And after the process is carried out, you need to be permitted to modify your browser’s settings.
How to remove thenicenewz.com
Since you now know what it does, you can eliminate thenicenewz.com. It is possible both by hand and automatically, and either way shouldn’t bring about too much trouble. By hand method includes you finding the contamination and taking care of it yourself. It isn’t complicated to do but it may take longer than you think, but instructions to help you can be located below this report. The instructions are pretty coherent so there shouldn’t be trouble. If the guidelines are not clear, or if you are otherwise struggling with the process, it may be best if you opt for the other option. You may acquire anti-spyware software and have it dispose of the infection for you. Spyware elimination software is made for for wiping out these kinds of threats, so it should have no trouble dealing with it. To check whether the infection is gone or not, modify your browser’s settings, if they stay as you have set them, you were successful. If the website still loads every time you launch your browser, even after you’ve changed your home web page, the redirect virus was not fully eliminated and was able to recover. Do your best to stop unwanted software from installing in the future, and that means you should pay attention to how you install software. Good tech habits can do a lot in keeping a device clean.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Thenicenewz.comUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Thenicenewz.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Thenicenewz.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Thenicenewz.com and related programs.
Remove Thenicenewz.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Thenicenewz.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Thenicenewz.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Thenicenewz.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Thenicenewz.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Thenicenewz.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Thenicenewz.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Thenicenewz.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Thenicenewz.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Thenicenewz.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.