What is Kuaizip?
Kuaizip is promoted as a tool that can archive multiple files, so you can keep or share them as one archive. It supports different file formats. The program has an official website, which is presented in Chinese, so it is safe to say that it is targeted at Chinese computer users. If you try opening the official page of the utility, you will not be able to do so as it will be blocked by your security tool and your browser. This is clearly not a good sign. You cannot trust software that comes from a page that is labeled as potentially dangerous. We advise that you delete Kuaizip from your system right away.
How does Kuaizip work?
There are two versions of Kuaizip: the English version and the Chinese version. The English version travels online in free software bundles and may enter your PC without your notice. It may also add other unwanted programs onto your computer. The Chinese version can be downloaded from the official website, however, it can be installed silently as well. It is also known to get distributed through malign installers. If you acquired the application unwittingly, you should be especially careful with it. We also suggest that you scan your system as Kuaizip is likely not the only unwanted component in it.
Once inside, the app automatically sets itself as your default archiving tool. It also creates a security backdoor, which means that it can connect to the Internet without you knowing about it. This connection may be used to send out information about you. It can also be used to monitor or update the program. Although the tool does function as promised, its suspicious distribution method and other untrustworthy activities should make you consider using different, more reliable software. You should terminate Kuaizip, especially if you have never intended to acquire it or if you have noticed that it entered your system with other unwanted apps that are now disturbing your browsing or taking other unnecessary actions.
How to remove Kuaizip?
You can eliminate Kuaizip from your PC manually or automatically. The more effective solution is automatic Kuaizip removal, because it allows you to clean your system from other threats as well. If you implement the anti-malware from our page, it will scan your computer, detect all unwanted files and programs, and erase Kuaizip along with them. The security tool will also keep your PC protected from other Internet-based infections. Alternatively, you can uninstall Kuaizip manually. You should know, however, that deleting the program via Control Panel may not be enough to remove it completely. That is why you may also need to complete the following steps:
- Delete Kuazip.lnk (English version) or ¿ìÑ¹.lnk (Chinese version) from your Desktop:
- Press Win+E to open Explorer and enter %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% (or %PROGRAMFILES%) into the top bar
- Erase the following folders: Kuaizip and ¿ìÑ¹
- Delete Kuaizip folder in the following directories:
- %APPDATA%MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms,
- %ALLUSERSPROFILE%MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms,
- %ALLUSERSPROFILE%Start MenuPrograms,
- %ALLUSERSPROFILE%Application DataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms, and
- %USERPROFILE%MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms
- Tap Win+R to open Run, type in regedit.exe and click OK
- Move to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWARE
- Eliminate Kuaizip and KuaizipSFX keys
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall
- Delete Kuaizip key Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses , Erase the value data in the following keys (you can access value data by right-clicking on the keys and choosing Modify):
- Delete related keys in the following paths:
- Click Edit and select Find in the menu bar
- Delete the following CLSIDs:
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove KuaizipUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Kuaizip. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Kuaizip and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Kuaizip and related programs.
Remove Kuaizip from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Kuaizip from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Kuaizip from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Kuaizip from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Kuaizip or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Kuaizip from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Kuaizip from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Kuaizip from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Kuaizip from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Kuaizip and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- kuaizip uninstall
- kuaizip virus
- how to remove kuaizip
- remove kuazip
- how to remove kuazip
- what is kuaizip
- remove kuaizip bitdefender
- remove ¿ìÑ¹
- cannot delete ¿ìÑ¹
- kuaizip removal
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.