What is Internet Speed Radar Virus?
Presented as a beneficial application for monitoring the Internet’s speed, Internet Speed Radar Virus is, in reality, an extremely bothersome application that is usually categorized as a browser hijacker. It has been given this name not without a reason. It has fallen into this category because it hijacks users’ web browsers. In other words, their settings are changed immediately once Internet Speed Radar Virus is installed on the computer.
Not all the users are aware of the fact that Internet Speed Radar Virus acts the way it does, so they often cannot explain what has happened to their browsers. We can assure you that Internet Speed Radar Virus is the one responsible for altering your browsers’ settings if you have discovered the changes applied after having installed Internet Speed Radar Virus. Luckily, it is not impossible to reverse browsers’ settings. You need to uninstall Internet Speed Radar Virus from your computer the first thing.
What does Internet Speed Radar Virus do?
Internet Speed Radar Virus sets its own landing page the first thing after it is successfully installed. As a consequence, you will see its page each time you open your web browser. The page it sets on affected browsers is not malicious, but it might present you with third party links that are completely untrustworthy. These links might take you directly to untrustworthy websites if you click on them. There is one more reason you should implement the Internet Speed Radar Virus removal today. It will collect information about you automatically, and it might be sent to third parties. Since nobody knows anything about these third parties, there is a risk that you will experience privacy-related problems soon after the collected information is shared with them. If this does not sound like anything bad to you, you can keep this browser hijacker, but it is definitely not what we recommend for you. We hope that you will decide to remove Internet Speed Radar Virus as well.
How did Internet Speed Radar Virus enter my computer?
Internet Speed Radar Virus has an official website, so users can download it directly from there. It is not a surprise that so many users get this program from this source – the application looks quite useful at first glance. Alternatively, Internet Speed Radar Virus could have been installed on your computer from a software bundle. Either way, you should delete Internet Speed Radar Virus from your system because it is the same unreliable browser hijacker no matter how it has entered the computer.
How can I remove Internet Speed Radar Virus?
Delete Internet Speed Radar Virus right away if you do not like a new page set – it will not disappear itself. To eliminate this undesirable page, you will have to implement the Internet Speed Radar Virus removal. We recommend that you do not postpone the Internet Speed Radar Virus removal by any means because this browser hijacker, although it is not the most harmful threat, might still cause trouble.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Internet Speed Radar VirusUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Internet Speed Radar Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Internet Speed Radar Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Internet Speed Radar Virus and related programs.
Remove Internet Speed Radar Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Internet Speed Radar Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Internet Speed Radar Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Internet Speed Radar Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Internet Speed Radar Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Internet Speed Radar Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Internet Speed Radar Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Internet Speed Radar Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Internet Speed Radar Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Internet Speed Radar Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.