Briefly on this threat
LogicalSearch can be promoted as a handy site actually it is categorized as a quite questionable hijacker. The hijackers need your consent to come into your computer and they get it without you even knowing. They are attached to free software as additional offers and can install alongside if you don’t untick them. The redirect virus will not endanger your operating system directly, but it will change your browser’s settings and you will be led to sponsored pages. It will redirect you so that it may make pay-per-click income for those web pages. If you aren’t cautious, you may end up with malware because while the redirect virus is not harmful itself, you could easily be rerouted to bad sites. What you should do now is proceed with LogicalSearch termination.
Why uninstall LogicalSearch
The contamination was able to infiltrate when you were installing some freeware, when you didn’t uncheck it. If you implemented Default settings, you essentially allowed adjoined items to install. Only Advanced (Custom) settings will allow you to check whether something has been adjoined. Make sure you deselect every single offer. If you still choose Default settings, you will end up with the adjoined items installed and will have to terminate LogicalSearch and all others infections.
Generally, hijackers are very similar to one another and do similar things. The redirect virus will make alterations to your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers and stop you from modifying anything back. You will only be authorized to restore your browser’s settings if you eliminate LogicalSearch from your PC first. You ought to know that if you use the search engine provided on the website, you will bump into sponsored websites. You will gain nothing by tapping on those links as the browser hijacker simply wants to make traffic and in turn profit. You ought to be careful about being redirected since at some point, you might be led to a a page that may lead to a malware threat. You shouldn’t put your OS at risk this way, thus erase LogicalSearch.
How to remove LogicalSearch
If you do not know where to locate the hijacker you might struggle with manual LogicalSearch removal. It would be easier if you download a trustworthy removal software and have it terminate LogicalSearch for your. Whichever way you choose, make sure you eliminate it entirely so that it can’t recover itself.
Download Removal Toolto scan for LogicalSearchUse our recommended removal tool to scan for LogicalSearch. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like LogicalSearch and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall LogicalSearch and related programs.
Remove LogicalSearch from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall LogicalSearch from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete LogicalSearch from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove LogicalSearch from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for LogicalSearch or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete LogicalSearch from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase LogicalSearch from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove LogicalSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall LogicalSearch from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable LogicalSearch and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.