About Not-robot.top Ads
Detected by anti-virus software like Avast, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, AVG, Symantec as Not-robot.top Ads, it’s an adware program that will display on your screen. It is considered to be a somewhat minor infection, compared to other ones you might encounter. Adware is highly aggravating but ultimately, it shouldn’t be harmful to your PC. Adware’s primary clues are normally an increase in ads when visiting secure web pages, dubious redirects, and pop-up ads. The adware program may not cause harm to your computer but the advertisements that it generates can expose you to content that is dangerous for your PC. Content like fake giveaways, malicious software and tech-support scams could be show to you by those adverts.
Software bundling is the most usual way adware gets into users’ PCs. These kinds of infections are often adjoined to freeware as extra offers, which can install together with the free program. The added offers while optional, are commonly installed by unaware users accidentally. If you continue to the proceeding section of the article, we’ll explain how you can avoid installing these nonessential offers.
Not-robot.top Ads is spread through the bundling method
The bundling method is mostly used by adware because no one would install it otherwise. To put it in basic terms, adware is an extra offer attached to popular freeware, and users install it unintentionally. This method of installing is pretty frowned upon, since the adjoined offers are preselected by default and concealed from users. Many users end up not noticing those offers during freeware installation due to the fact that they aren’t paying enough attention.
So as to prevent these undesirable installations in the future, pay attention to the installation processes. Always select Advanced (Custom) settings when given the choice. Advanced settings will make all concealed offers visible and authorize you to deselect them.
What does Not-robot.top Ads do
Don’t think of adware as non-damaging infection as while it’s not as severe as malicious infections, it’s not harmless either. When you browse using major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, you’ll start seeing an increase in adverts because the adware will infect those browser. The advertisements that it makes could be unsafe to click on, so we highly suggest you avoid them. A couple of the adverts might be particularly unsafe so you should be cautious. The adverts that may cause severe issues are tech-support scams attempting to fool users into calling strange numbers, advertisements prompting users to install suspicious programs and false updates, and false giveaway advertisements. Engaging with such ads may lead to your personal and financial information stolen, as well as malware infections.
Not-robot.top Ads is the detection name for this adware used by anti-virus software like Avast, Kaspersky, Symantec, Malwarebytes, and AVG. It would be easiest to use the virus removal software to remove Not-robot.top Ads.
How to remove Not-robot.top Ads
It would be simplest to erase Not-robot.top Ads by using virus removal software. You can attempt to delete Not-robot.top Ads manually but adware may recover if any leftover files remain.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Not-robot.top AdsUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Not-robot.top Ads. Trial version of provides detection of computer threats like Not-robot.top Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Not-robot.top Ads and related programs.
Remove Not-robot.top Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Not-robot.top Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Not-robot.top Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Not-robot.top Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Not-robot.top Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Not-robot.top Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Not-robot.top Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Not-robot.top Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Not-robot.top Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Not-robot.top Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.