About this threat
Quickmylife.info is a hijacker not considered to be a critical threat. Installation commonly happens accidentally and oftentimes users don’t even know how it occurred. Try to recall whether you have recently installed some kind of freeware, because hijackers for the most part use program packages to distribute. A hijacker is not a malevolent virus and shouldn’t harm. What it will do, however, is reroute to sponsored portals. Reroute viruses do not check the web pages so you might be led to one that would authorize malicious program to invade your PC. It will not present any useful features to you, so you ought to not authorize it to remain. Remove Quickmylife.info for everything to go back to normal.
How did the reroute virus arrive in my computer
Free software generally travel with additional offers. The list includes adware, reroute viruses and other types of unwanted tools. Users generally end up allowing hijackers and other unwanted applications to enter as they don’t pick Advanced (Custom) settings during a free application installation. If something has been adjoined, you will be able to unmark it there. If you opt for Default settings, you give those offers permission to install automatically. You should remove Quickmylife.info as it did not even ask for explicit consent to set up.
Why must you eliminate Quickmylife.info?
You will notice very quickly the modifications that it performed to your browser’s settings as soon as you set up the hijacker. The redirect virus’s executed changes include setting its sponsored portal as your home web page, and it will not need your permission to do this. It can affect most browsers you have set up, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Reversing the alterations might not be doable without you making sure to uninstall Quickmylife.info first. We advise avoiding to use the search engine promoted on your new home web page because sponsored results will be embedded into results, in order to reroute you. Browser intruders aim to generate as much traffic as possible for portals so that owners get revenue, which is why they redirect you. You will be rerouted to all kinds of weird pages, which makes browser hijackers remarkably bothersome deal with. It must be mentioned that the redirects may also be somewhat damaging. Be careful of damaging redirects as they can lead to a more serious contamination. To prevent a much more serious infection, erase Quickmylife.info from your PC.
If you’re an inexperienced user, it would be easier for you to use anti-spyware applications to eliminate Quickmylife.info. If you opt for by hand Quickmylife.info removal, you will need to identify all connected software yourself. Guidelines to help you uninstall Quickmylife.info will be placed below this report.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Quickmylife.infoUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Quickmylife.info. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Quickmylife.info and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Quickmylife.info and related programs.
Remove Quickmylife.info from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Quickmylife.info from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Quickmylife.info from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Quickmylife.info from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Quickmylife.info or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Quickmylife.info from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Quickmylife.info from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Quickmylife.info from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Quickmylife.info from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Quickmylife.info and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.