What is search.becovi.com
Malicious software investigators classify search.becovi.com as browser intruder that will modify your web browser’s settings and try to lead you to sponsored pages. You will have a weird portal set as your homepage and new tabs by the redirect virus. The infection was attached to free software as an additional item and you did not realize, which is how it was capable of entering your system. From now on you must be more attentive when you install freeware so that you do not end up with similar risks repeatedly. The browser intruder will not directly endanger your computer so there is no need to be unsettled too much about this threat. However, you are not recommended to allow the threat to remain on your computer. Its behavior can not only be aggravating but also hazardous. You might be redirected to maybe hazardous portals. And that is why search.becovi.com removal is essential.
Why delete search.becovi.com
These kinds of contaminations are added to freeware and install with them. If the freeware you are setting up has something adjoined to it, you won’t know of it if you use Default settings. Instead, use Advanced or mode because they will allow you to untick every added item. If you want to prevent unpleasant surprises, pay more attention and always opt Advanced settings. It’s much harder to delete search.becovi.com than it would be to to untick a few items.
It’s not hard to see a redirect virus as, it will modify your home web page, new tabs and search portal to its advertised site. It makes no difference which browser you prefer using as it will affect all popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. Such infections will prohibit you from altering the settings back unless you first abolish search.becovi.com. The settings are changed so that it could reroute you to sponsored web pages, which is the prime reason it exists. No matter how real the supplied search portal might seem, we don’t encourage employing it. Do not be shocked if you see sponsored web pages injected among the legitimate results as the suspicious search portal intends to redirect you. If you don’t exercise caution, you could even be taken to a dangerous website. The the infection won’t be held accountable if you obtain malware. There is no reason why keeping this infection would be good. This is why search.becovi.com removal is critical.
There are two options when it comes to search.becovi.com termination. You can remove search.becovi.com by hand but you will need to locate and uninstall all of its related software by yourself, which might take longer than you think. It may be quickest to download anti-spyware and allow it to take care of everything for you. No matter which way is selected, you should make sure that you erase search.becovi.com entirely.
Step 1. Uninstall search.becovi.com and related programs.
Remove search.becovi.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall search.becovi.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete search.becovi.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove search.becovi.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for search.becovi.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete search.becovi.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase search.becovi.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove search.becovi.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall search.becovi.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable search.becovi.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Download Removal Toolto scan for search.becovi.comUse our recommended removal tool to scan for search.becovi.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like search.becovi.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.