What is an adware
Pop-ups and reroutes like Win Magician are commonly occurring due to an advertising-supported application installed. Rushed freeware installations are commonly the cause of the adware set up. If you are not familiar with what an adware is, you might be puzzled about what is happening. The adware will make invasive pop-up averts but won’t directly harm your operating system, since it’s not a dangerous computer virus. Advertising-supported software can, however, lead to malware by redirecting you to a dangerous web page. You are highly recommended to remove Win Magician before it might cause more damage.
How does an ad-supported software work
free programs is frequently used for adware to spread. If you haven’t realized already, most of freeware has undesirable offers added to it. Adware, browser hijackers and other probably unneeded programs (PUPs) are among those that may get past. By using Default mode when installing free software, you essentially provide those items the consent to install. We recommend using Advanced (Custom) instead. You will be able to unmark everything in those settings, so choose them. It’s not difficult or time-consuming to implement those settings, so you have no excuse to not use them.
You can easily notice an advertising-supported software infection because your browsing will be interrupted by adverts. Whether you prefer Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you may notice the symptoms on all of them. Since you will not be able to dodge the adverts, you will need to erase Win Magician if you wish to exterminate them. It would not be surprising to encounter a lot of advertisements as that is how advertising-supported applications generate income.Advertising-supported applications may sometimes present suspicious downloads, and you should never consent to them.Choose trustworthy pages for program downloads, and stop downloading from pop-ups and random web pages. If you opt to to get something from dubious sources like pop-ups, you might end up with malevolent program instead, so take that into account. The adware will also bring about browser crashes and cause your PC to work much more sluggish. Advertising-supported applications installed on your system will only jeopardize it, so erase Win Magician.
Win Magician removal
If you have decided to erase Win Magician, you have two ways to do it, either manually or automatically. For the fastest Win Magician elimination method, we suggest acquiring spyware removal software. You can also terminate Win Magician by hand but it could be more complicated because you’d need to do everything yourself, including finding where the adware is hiding.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Win MagicianUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Win Magician. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Win Magician and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Win Magician and related programs.
Remove Win Magician from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Win Magician from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Win Magician from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Win Magician from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Win Magician or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Win Magician from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Win Magician from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Win Magician from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Win Magician from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Win Magician and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.