About AdBlock 360 Adware
AdBlock 360 Adware is promoted as a fake adblocker program. It promises to block intrusive advertisements, stop tracking, skip YouTube ads, etc. But in reality, it does the opposite. The AdBlock 360 browser extension is actually ad-supported software that will spam your screen with ads. It’s not a dangerous infection because it does not directly harm the computer. However, adware-generated ads are not safe to interact with. They will expose you to all kinds of questionable content, including scams and malware.
The adware is advertised as an adblocker so it can be encountered on legitimate download websites. Precisely because questionable programs can be downloaded from legitimate sources is why it’s essential to research programs before downloading them. If you downloaded the program yourself thinking it would be a good adblocker, had you done a search with Google or some other search engine, you would have gotten results revealing it to be adware. However, the infection could have also sneaked in via the software bundling method. More details about this installation method will be explained in the following section of the report.
While adware may install sneakily, its presence will immediately become noticeable. It will bombard your screen with intrusive ads, pop-ups, and even redirects. Keep in mind that adware-generated ads, while not necessarily always malicious, can be harmful. Adware is often responsible for showing tech-support scams that try to trick users into calling fake tech support numbers. Victims of such scams often lose hundreds of dollars. Adware ads also promote questionable programs by claiming they’re legitimate tools. Just like AdBlock 360 adware is promoted as an adblocker.
It should also be mentioned that adware programs collect certain information about users. In particular, this adware will track what you search for, what sites you visit, what content you interact with, your IP address, etc. Furthermore, this information is also usually shared with third parties who use it for advertising purposes. There’s really no reason to put up with this data tracking, especially considering that AdBlock 360 provides nothing of value.
Because adware can be tricky, it would be easiest to remove AdBlock 360 Adware using anti-virus software. However, you can also delete AdBlock 360 Adware manually, and instructions will be provided at the end of the report. You should also familiarize yourself with how adware infections are distributed in order to avoid installing them in the future.
How does adware install?
Adware is distributed using a variety of methods, usually either through deceptive advertising or via software bundling. AdBlock 360 is advertised as an adblocker program so users are usually tricked into installing it. As we said above, you should not install programs before doing at least minimal amounts of research. You should also not download programs from advertisements as they’re not reliable sources.
Infections like adware and browser hijackers often come attached to free software as extra offers. These offers are technically optional but because they’re hidden, a lot of users are simply unaware of them. Fortunately, avoiding infections like adware and browser hijackers is very easy as long as you pay attention when installing free programs. During installation, you will be asked to choose either Default (Basic) or Advanced (Custom) settings. The installation window will recommend that you use Default but these settings will hide all offers and allow them to install alongside automatically. However, if you choose Advanced settings, you will not only be given the option to review what has been added but also deselect all offers. We always recommend deselecting all extra offers because otherwise, you will fill your computer with junk programs that can be difficult to remove once installed. It’s much easier to just uncheck a couple of boxes when installing free programs.
AdBlock 360 Adware removal
You can remove AdBlock 360 Adware both manually and using anti-virus programs. It’s much easier to use an anti-virus program because it would take care of everything for you. But you can uninstall AdBlock 360 Adware yourself as well. Though that may take longer because you’ll have to locate the adware yourself. Once the adware is gone, your browsing will return to normal.
Download Removal Toolto scan for AdBlock 360 AdwareUse our recommended removal tool to scan for AdBlock 360 Adware. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like AdBlock 360 Adware and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall AdBlock 360 Adware and related programs.
Remove AdBlock 360 Adware from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall AdBlock 360 Adware from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete AdBlock 360 Adware from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove AdBlock 360 Adware from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for AdBlock 360 Adware or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete AdBlock 360 Adware from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase AdBlock 360 Adware from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove AdBlock 360 Adware from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall AdBlock 360 Adware from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable AdBlock 360 Adware and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.