Antivirus Pro 2017 Removal Tips (Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2017)
Antivirus Pro 2017 falls into the category of rogue anti-spyware. It comes from the Braviax family of malware, which contains lots of malicious programs that all function in a similar manner. The infection spreads online through corrupted websites, fake ads, malign freeware bundles, and so on.
After it gets installed on your computer, it does everything it can to convince you that you need to buy its full version including presenting you with fake scan results and false alerts. You should not fall for these scare tactics. We advise that you terminate Antivirus Pro 2017 right away.
As soon as your computer gets infected, the rogue application pretends to scan your system. The results of this scan will be the same no matter what is the status of your PC. They will claim that there are serious issues with your computer and that in order to fix them you have to buy the full version of the software. You will even be presented with a list of “detected threats”, which will be completely made up. Moreover, the fake program will also present you with various misleading alerts, which will claim that malicious programs have been detected on your computer, that your personal files have been stolen, that your PC is at risk, or similar.
It is clear that these are nothing but scare tactics aimed at making sure that you do not hesitate to spend your money on the so-called security tool. The price of this fake software ranges from €59.99 (for a 1 year subscription) to €88.99 (for a 3 year subscription). Needless to say, we urge you not to waste your money as that will not result in anything useful. What you should do is delete Antivirus Pro 2017 as soon as possible.
How to remove Antivirus Pro 2017?
Unfortunately, the fake antivirus is a complex threat, which means that you will have to delete Antivirus Pro 2017 automatically. In order to download a malware prevention and removal tool and eliminate Antivirus Pro 2017 for good, you will have to disable the rogue’s symptoms by activating it. You can use the following activation code: Y65RAW-T87FS1-U2VQF7A. After you activate the malicious software, you will be able download and implement the anti-malware utility from our website. It will scan your system, detect all threats, and remove Antivirus Pro 2017. In addition to Antivirus Pro 2017 removal, it will also eliminate other unwanted components from your computer and protect it from future infections that you may encounter online.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Antivirus Pro 2017Use our recommended removal tool to scan for Antivirus Pro 2017. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Antivirus Pro 2017 and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2017 and related programs.
Remove Antivirus Pro 2017 from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2017 from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Antivirus Pro 2017 from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Antivirus Pro 2017 from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Antivirus Pro 2017 or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Antivirus Pro 2017 from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Antivirus Pro 2017 from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Antivirus Pro 2017 from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2017 from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Antivirus Pro 2017 and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.