About this contamination
Enhentontorsand.info is believed to be a browser hijacker that might set up without your consent. Installation commonly happens by chance and oftentimes users don’t even know how it happened. It travels via software packages so if you find it residing in your operating system, you probably recently set up free programs. No need to worry about the hijacker doing direct damage to your device as it’s not believed to be malware. It will, however, be able to cause redirects to promoted web pages. Those websites will not always not dangerous so bear in mind that if you were rerouted to a web page that is not secure you could end up infecting your computer with damaging program. We don’t advise keeping it as it will give no beneficial services. Abolish Enhentontorsand.info and you may return to usual surfing.
How did the browser hijacker contaminate your system
This might possibly not be known to many users that extra items travel with free applications. Adware, reroute viruses and other likely not wanted tools could come as those additional offers. You can only check for added offers in Advanced or Custom settings so picking those settings will help to dodge browser hijacker and other not wanted item set ups. If something has been added, all you need to do is untick the boxes. Installation will happen automatically if you use Default mode since they fail to make you aware of anything attached, which permits those items to set up. Now that you are aware of how it arrived in your system, erase Enhentontorsand.info.
Why should you terminate Enhentontorsand.info?
As soon as the redirect virus infiltrates your device, expect to see changes executed to your browser’s settings. Your browser’s home website, new tabs and search engine have been set to load the website the browser intruder’s promoted page. All main browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, will be affected. Reversing the modifications may not be doable without you making sure to remove Enhentontorsand.info first. You need to avoid using the search engine shown on your new home website as sponsored results will be embedded into results, in order to redirect you. This would occur because reroute viruses aim to to gain income from increased traffic. You will quickly grow tired of the redirect virus because it will carry out regular reroutes to weird pages. Even if the hijacker is not damaging itself, it can still cause severe consequences. Be careful of damaging redirects as they might lead to a more serious contamination. It is recommended delete Enhentontorsand.info as soon as it makes itself known because only then will you be able to avert a more serious threat.
If you’re an inexperienced user, it would be easier for you to implement anti-spyware programs to remove Enhentontorsand.info. If you opt for by hand Enhentontorsand.info termination, you will have to identify all related programs yourself. Still, instructions on how to eliminate Enhentontorsand.info will be presented below this report.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Enhentontorsand.infoUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Enhentontorsand.info. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Enhentontorsand.info and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Enhentontorsand.info and related programs.
Remove Enhentontorsand.info from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Enhentontorsand.info from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Enhentontorsand.info from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Enhentontorsand.info from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Enhentontorsand.info or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Enhentontorsand.info from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Enhentontorsand.info from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Enhentontorsand.info from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Enhentontorsand.info from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Enhentontorsand.info and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.