What is Free Package Tracker Plus
Free Package Tracker Plus advertising-supported application is to blame for flooding your screen with advertisements. It’s possible that you didn’t set up the advertising-supported software willingly, which means it infected via free application packages. Usually, an adware isn’t a quiet threat, and the symptoms will be noticeable. The most clear sign of an adware is the huge amount of advertisements flooding your screen. You might come across very intrusive ads, and they will pop up in all kinds of forms, from banners to pop-ups. It ought to also be said that while an adware is not necessarily a serious threat, you may be rerouted to some damaging program. If you remove Free Package Tracker Plus now, you will be able to bypass a possibly much more severe contamination.
What does Free Package Tracker Plus do?
In case you are wondering, you allowed the advertising-supported software to set up yourself, although unknowingly. The method employed by adware is known as the bundling method, which basically means that an adware arrives adjoined to software that you set up. Before you install a program, keep a couple of things in mind. One, some sort of item could be added to the application, and if you use Default mode when installing it, you will accidentally install that offer as well. Second, you ought to select Advanced (Custom) mode so as to be able to untick all additional items. It’s easier to untick a few boxes than it would be to terminate Free Package Tracker Plus later on, so take this seriously.
When the advertising-supported software sets up onto your machine, your browsing will be interrupted by advertisements. The growth in advertisements may not be that noteworthy to some but if they show “Ads by Free Package Tracker Plus” constantly, that is a big sign of an adware, and thus you would need to eliminate Free Package Tracker Plus. An ad-supported application all of the major browsers, be it Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Don’t be shocked to run into more personalized ads showing up if you permit the ad-supported application to remain installed for a longer time. Info about your web surfing habits and interests is accumulated, which it then uses to create adverts for you. Usually, adverts are harmless, they are mainly attempting to make revenue, but it can also lead to some severe contamination. An advertising-supported software may easily expose you to something dangerous because it doesn’t check the domains it will lead you to. In order to avoid a possible malware threat, remove Free Package Tracker Plus.
Ways to uninstall Free Package Tracker Plus
You could select from a couple of options when it comes to having to remove Free Package Tracker Plus and you ought to pick one that best suits your computer experience. It might be more difficult to terminate Free Package Tracker Plus by hand as you would need to find the infection yourself. A guide to help with manual Free Package Tracker Plus uninstallation will be provided below. A much easier option would be using anti-spyware program to erase Free Package Tracker Plus.
Step 1. Uninstall Free Package Tracker Plus and related programs.
Remove Free Package Tracker Plus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Free Package Tracker Plus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Free Package Tracker Plus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Free Package Tracker Plus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Free Package Tracker Plus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Free Package Tracker Plus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Free Package Tracker Plus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Free Package Tracker Plus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Free Package Tracker Plus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Free Package Tracker Plus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Free Package Tracker PlusUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Free Package Tracker Plus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Free Package Tracker Plus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.