About this browser hijacker
Robotcaptcha.info is a doubtful browser intruder that is aiming to direct traffic. These kinds of unneeded hijackers might hijack your Internet browser and carry out unwanted changes to it. Even if they do aggravate numerous users with unwanted changes and dubious redirects, redirect viruses aren’t referred to as harmful threats. These hijackers don’t directly endanger one’s system but the probability of running into dangerous malicious applications rises. Redirect viruses do not care to what portals one can be rerouted to, thus malevolent program can download if one were to visit a contaminated website. This doubtful site might redirect users to questionable websites, therefore users should eradicate Robotcaptcha.info.
Why is Robotcaptcha.info eradication vital?
You didn’t see extra items when you were installing freeware, therefore, Robotcaptcha.info is in your system. It’s usually redirect viruses and adware that are adjoined to it. Those issues don’t jeopardize your device, but they could be annoying. You are convinced that picking Default settings when installing free software is the best solution, when in reality that is simply not the case. Default settings will not caution you about any added items and they will install automatically. If you do not desire to need to erase Robotcaptcha.info and something very much alike, users ought to opt for Advanced or Custom setup mode. You ought to only proceed with the installation after you uncheck the boxes of all affixed offers.
Like the tittle suggests, hijackers will hijack your browser. It’s a waste of time putting time into switching browsers. You may suddenly discover that Robotcaptcha.info was set as users’ home web page and new tabs. These kinds of alterations were executed without permitting anything, and in order to fix the settings, you must firstly abolish Robotcaptcha.info and only then manually fix the settings. The web page has a search portal that will embed sponsored content into the results. Redirect viruses exist with the intention to reroute, thus do not hope it will provide you real results. Those pages could lead one to malware, and one must evade them. We really recommend that one ought to erase Robotcaptcha.info because all it offers may be seen somewhere else.
How to remove Robotcaptcha.info
Being familiar with its location will help you to remove Robotcaptcha.info. Employ a reliable uninstallation software to delete this infection if you are having complications. Your browser problems regarding this threat ought to be fixed after full Robotcaptcha.info removal.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Robotcaptcha.info Use our recommended removal tool to scan for Robotcaptcha.info . Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Robotcaptcha.info and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info and related programs.
Remove Robotcaptcha.info from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Robotcaptcha.info from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Robotcaptcha.info from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Robotcaptcha.info or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Robotcaptcha.info from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Robotcaptcha.info from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Robotcaptcha.info from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Robotcaptcha.info and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.