What is Fast Email Access redirect?
Fast Email Access redirect is another browser hijacker that is usually spread in bundles, so it is not a surprise if you have encountered it but have no knowledge about its installation. Not all the users are happy about its entrance and installation, and we do not blame them – Fast Email Access redirect changes browsers’ settings immediately.
As a consequence, users find a new page set as a homepage and search provider. What about users’ old pages? They are removed from their browsers completely. Luckily, an undesirable page set can be removed quite easily. To undo the changes applied, you need to uninstall Fast Email Access redirect from your computer completely. This browser hijacker is considered a malicious application, but it is not serious malware, so it should not be too hard to delete Fast Email Access redirect from the system. If you continue reading, you will get all the information you need to know about its removal.
How does Fast Email Access redirect work?
Fast Email Access redirect is promoted as useful software that can make accessing email accounts a one-click task, but, unfortunately, it would be lie if we told you that it meets people’s expectations. Instead, the majority of people decide to remove Fast Email Access redirect no matter they have installed it consciously, or it has been installed on their computers illegally. There is one main reason for this – they do not like new settings set by the browser hijacker. Altering browsers’ default settings is not the only drawback of Fast Email Access redirect. It will redirect all your searches to the search engine it trusts. It does not mean that it is fully reliable. It might even show you some third-party links and advertisements promoting various services. Trusting them blindly is a huge mistake. Promoted services might be completely unreliable. Additionally, the browser hijacker might redirect you to a shady website promoting malicious software. Evidently, the best decision would be to delete Fast Email Access redirect fully from the system.
Why do I have Fast Email Access redirect installed on the system?
Some users admit that they have downloaded Fast Email Access redirect consciously, but more people say that their browsers’ settings have been changed illegally, i.e. Fast Email Access redirect has been installed on their computers without their permission. This is, actually, quite possible because browser hijackers are usually spread in bundles. Bundling is not a new distribution method. Various suspicious applications are spread bundled these days so that they could affect more computers. An anti-malware application is the one that can help you to protect your system against harmful threats.
How do I remove Fast Email Access redirect from my PC?
You can eliminate the page set on your web browser by simply implementing the Fast Email Access redirect removal, so we recommend that you take action today, especially if you have not installed the program yourself consciously. To be more specific, the Fast Email Access redirect removal can be implemented either manually or automatically. That is, you can reset your web browser by hand, or you can scan your system with an anti-malware scanner.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Your Email Access redirectUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Your Email Access redirect. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Your Email Access redirect and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Your Email Access redirect and related programs.
Remove Your Email Access redirect from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Your Email Access redirect from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Your Email Access redirect from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Your Email Access redirect from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Your Email Access redirect or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Your Email Access redirect from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Your Email Access redirect from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Your Email Access redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Your Email Access redirect from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Your Email Access redirect and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.