Nixunhuan.com is a doubtful website and a browser hijacker. It can infect your computer when you install freeware in Default settings but you should be aware that it is not a computer virus. It will not directly harm your computer, but it’s categorized as a browser hijacker because it will hijack your browser and redirect you to weird websites. While Nixunhuan.com will not put your computer in danger directly, it can still cause some damage. Browser hijackers are known to redirect users to unsafe websites. If you are wondering what’s the worst that could happen, you should know that you could accidentally end up installing malware. And malware can seriously harm your computer. Before this happens, we suggest you remove Nixunhuan.com.
Why do I need to uninstall Nixunhuan.com?
Nixunhuan.com can hijack your browser because you yourself install it. It’s not a computer virus so it needs permission from you. And you indirectly give it when you install freeware, that has Nixunhuan.com attached to it, in Default settings. All sort of items could be attached to freeware, not just Nixunhuan.com, and by choosing Default settings, you are giving those items the permission to install. That is why you need to use Advanced or Custom settings when installing freeware. Those settings allow you to see and deselect all added items. When you deselect them, you can proceed with the freeware installation without fear of installing unwanted items. Now that you know how it managed to install onto your computer, we suggest you delete Nixunhuan.com.
When this browser hijacker installs onto your computer, it will alter your browser’s settings. Your homepage and new tabs will be changed to Nixunhuan.com. It can attach itself to all leading browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Which means that no matter which browser you use, you will be redirected to Nixunhuan.com every time. It should also be noted that a lot of browser hijackers prevent you from changing the settings back so you will need to first remove Nixunhuan.com and only then restore the settings. The website is full advertisement content. It offers click-bait articles which could lead to weird websites. The search engine inserts a lot of advertisement content into the search results, and you will be led to websites that have little if anything to do with what you were looking for. Nixunhuan.com might also redirect you to weird websites and you could end up with malware on your computer. That is why you are strongly advised to delete Nixunhuan.com.
We always suggest you use anti-malware software to uninstall Nixunhuan.com and related applications but if you do not have it and do not plan to obtain it, you can erase Nixunhuan.com manually. Instructions for Nixunhuan.com removal will be provided below.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Nixunhuan.comUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Nixunhuan.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Nixunhuan.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Nixunhuan.com and related programs.
Remove Nixunhuan.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Nixunhuan.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Nixunhuan.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Nixunhuan.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Nixunhuan.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Nixunhuan.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Nixunhuan.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Nixunhuan.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Nixunhuan.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Nixunhuan.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.