Orgasm@india.com is a ransomware type of virus. It seems to come for the same family as the Purge ransomware. What ransomware does is, it encrypts certain files on your computer and then demands that you pay if you want to get those files back. When files are encrypted by this ransomware, it adds the .firstname.lastname@example.org file extension to all affected files, hence the name. If your computer got infected, you probably already suspect how it managed to do it.
It seems to mainly spread via spam emails, just like most ransomware. When the file encryption is done, the ransomware will ask that you pay if you want to get your files back. You will be asked to email the hackers using Orgasm@india.com and they will give you instructions on how to get your files back. We strongly suggest you do not contact them. Just ignore the demands and remove Orgasm@india.com from your computer.
What does Orgasm@india.com actually do?
If you got infected, that means you must have gotten a malicious email and opened the file attached to it. This is how ransomware usually spreads, via spam email. It’s very simple, ransomware developers attach an infected file to an email and when users get the email and open the attachment, the virus downloads onto their computer. Developers use deceitful tactics to make users open the file. For example, the email sender could pretend to be from the phone company. They could claim that you must open the file attachment because it contains an important document. If it’s in the spam folder, best leave it alone. And if you must open the emails, at least double check the sender and the contents before you open the file attached.
It uses complex encryption algorithms to encrypt your files. It will also add the .email@example.com file extension to all affected files. Your desktop will then be changed to the ransom note. The note itself does not provide much information, just that you need to email Orgasm@india.com. Presumably, they will then decide how much money to ask of you in exchange for a decryption key. However much they ask, we suggest you do not pay. Don’t even contact them. Experience with ransomware shows that many developers just take the money and not give anything in return. They are not obligated to send you the decryption key. This is why we suggest you pay no attention to their demands and delete Orgasm@india.com from your computer. If you have backup, first remove Orgasm@india.com and only then get your files from it.
In order to delete Orgasm@india.com ransomware, we strongly recommend you use anti-malware software. Manual Orgasm@india.com removal is possible, but you could irreversibly damage your computer, so we do not suggest it. Instructions for how to erase Orgasm@india.com will be provided below.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Orgasm@india.comUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Orgasm@india.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Orgasm@india.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete Orgasm@india.com using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove Orgasm@india.com from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove Orgasm@india.com
Remove Orgasm@india.com from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete Orgasm@india.com
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete Orgasm@india.com from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete Orgasm@india.com from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.