About AESIR Virus
AESIR file locker is ransomware virus that is dedicated to malware researcher Fabian Wosar. Here’s a little background information about the bad blood between them. Fabian Wosar is a known malware researcher that supplies users with various ransomware decryption tools and has recently been helping Apocalypse ransomware victims decrypt their files. Obviously, that has made Apocalypse creators angry as they are losing money. It has made them so angry that they named their latest creation after Fabian. Like most ransomware, Fabiansomware spreads via spam email. Once on your computer, the ransomware encrypts your files and then asks for money. We don’t suggest you contact the criminals as paying does not guarantee file restoration. Fortunately for you, Fabian has developed a decryption tool that you can use to restore your files. Don’t forget you need to remove Fabiansomware ransomware as well.
How did AESIR Virus get on my computer
It spreads much the same way most ransomware does, via spam emails. Never open suspicious spam emails with attachments or links. If you were to download the attachment, you probably will get infected with a serious virus. It only takes minutes for it to encrypt files you’ve been working on for months or even years. Don’t take such big risks just because you are curious. Also, don’t fall for the ads you encounter on the Internet. Chances are, if you click on them, you will be redirected to a malicious website. Be cautious when browsing and regularly update your antivirus program. Also, make sure you have back up for all your important files so you avoid such a stressful situation in the future. If you did end up infected by Fabiansomware, make sure you remove AESIR Virus as soon as possible.
What does Fabiansomware ransomware do
When it infects your computer, it encrypts your files and then victims will find a message with instructions on how to restore the files. According to the note, you must contact them using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Obviously, this is another way to target Fabian Wosar. The amount of money you need to pay is not specified in the note so supposedly, if you were to email them, you would find out. We don’t suggest you contact them for two reasons. Firstly, Fabian has already developed a tool to help you decrypt your files. Secondly, you probably would not get the files back if you payed. Hackers have this annoying habit of ignoring victims after the payment has been made. Most importantly, do not forget that you must delete AESIR Virus.
How to uninstall Fabiansomware ransomware
Download Removal Toolto scan for AESIR VirusUse our recommended removal tool to scan for AESIR Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like AESIR Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete AESIR Virus using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove AESIR Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove AESIR Virus
Remove AESIR Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete AESIR Virus
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete AESIR Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete AESIR Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.