WorldSearchPro.com Removal Tips
WorldSearchPro.com is a search engine that works as a browser hijacker because it tends to set itself on browsers without asking permission. If you have opened your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and see WorldSearchPro.com there, it means that you have become a victim of a browser hijacker. If you do not remove WorldSearchPro.com soon, you might quickly allow malware to enter your system.
Believe us; malware can cause hundreds of serious problems, so it would be best that you remove WorldSearchPro.com and set another search engine as soon as possible. Further in this article we will explain you how to implement the WorldSearchPro.com removal.
We cannot agree with you more that WorldSearchPro.com looks like an ordinary search provider. There is a search box in the middle of WorldSearchPro.com, and it even contains buttons that should help to access particular websites, e.g. Facebook, Gmail, iMDB, YouTube, and Netflix. Unfortunately, it is not worth using an unreliable search engine just because it looks good, especially if it has been set without permission. As you have probably understood, it is not worth trusting WorldSearchPro.com. It is advisable not to do that because it is known that this search engine might display various commercial advertisements for users. It is likely that it does that because the owner of this search engine receives money for promoting third-party sites. Unfortunately, you will not get anything for driving traffic to third-party sites. Instead, you might infect your computer with malware very quickly because you might end up on an untrustworthy site full of malicious software. Furthermore, researchers say that WorldSearchPro.com might also record information about users and then send it to third-party companies. In other words, this search engine might put your privacy into danger very quickly. To ensure the system’s safety, uninstall WorldSearchPro.com as soon as possible.
How to protect my PC from browser hijackers?
We are sure that you would not like to encounter a browser hijacker again after the WorldSearchPro.com removal. Therefore, we have prepared the following tips. First of all, you should acquire and install a reliable security tool on your PC. Secondly, you should browse websites attentively. Third, you should ignore all the strange ads that pop-up on your screen while you surf the web. Finally, you should download and install on your computer applications which you know are trustworthy. We are sure that this will help you to prevent other threats from entering the system in the future.
How can I delete WorldSearchPro.com from my browsers?
It is very important that you delete WorldSearchPro.com as soon as possible and then set another reliable search engine, e.g. Google and Yahoo! instead of it. It might be hard to delete WorldSearchPro.com from browsers because this infection is not a simple program. Luckily, you can remove WorldSearchPro.com quite easily using an automatic malware remover. Of course, you will have to acquire that tool first. Remember, only trustworthy tools can help you to get rid of this threat, so acquire a 100% reputable tool.
Download Removal Toolto scan for WorldSearchPro.comUse our recommended removal tool to scan for WorldSearchPro.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like WorldSearchPro.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall WorldSearchPro.com and related programs.
Remove WorldSearchPro.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall WorldSearchPro.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete WorldSearchPro.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove WorldSearchPro.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for WorldSearchPro.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete WorldSearchPro.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase WorldSearchPro.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove WorldSearchPro.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall WorldSearchPro.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable WorldSearchPro.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.