Search.yourmovietime.com Removal Tips
Search.yourmovietime.com is a browser hijacker that will replace your homepage and search engine without permission. If you already see this search engine set on your browsers, you should remove Search.yourmovietime.com as soon as possible. It is a must to do that as soon as possible because this search engine is completely untrustworthy and might even put your system into danger very quickly.
Even though it will not be very easy to implement the Search.yourmovietime.com removal, it is not impossible to do that. We will help you to take care of this infection further in this article, so make sure you read our report carefully from beginning to end.
As Search.yourmovietime.com is a typical browser hijacker, it will affect all the browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. In other words, you will see the presence of this search engine every time you open your default browser. At first glance, Search.yourmovietime.com looks like a trustworthy search engine, so many users decide to use it. Actually, this is a very bad decision because this search engine might quickly cause harm to your computer. This might happen immediately after you click on any of the search results it provides. Yes, search results displayed by this search engine are unreliable in a sense that they contain links and advertisements leading to third-party websites. Some of these sites might be good, but some of them might contain malicious software which might quickly sneak onto the computer. Furthermore, specialists say that this search engine might also gather information about you day after day. It will surely do that if you do not delete Search.yourmovietime.com from your browsers in the near future. We are sure that you do not want to experience privacy and security-related problems, so we are going to help you to uninstall Search.yourmovietime.com.
What should I do in order not to encounter Search.yourmovietime.com again?
Browser hijackers are very prevalent on the web these days, so you must take care of your system’s safety in order not to encounter Search.yourmovietime.com or another search engine once again. First of all, it is highly recommended to install a security tool on the system and keep it there. Secondly, you should not download software from third-party websites ever again. Last but not least, it is very important that you download only those programs that you know are 100% reliable.
How can I remove Search.yourmovietime.com from my system?
Search.yourmovietime.com is not a simple program, so it will not be very easy to get rid of it. First of all, you need to delete Search.yourmovietime.com from Control Panel and then delete all its extensions from the affected browsers. We have prepared the manual removal instructions that will help you to implement the Search.yourmovietime.com removal. In case these instructions are ineffective, acquire a trustworthy antimalware scanner and then scan your system with it. An automatic scanner will not only delete this browser hijacker for you, but will also take care of all other installed threats.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Search.yourmovietime.comUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Search.yourmovietime.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.yourmovietime.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search.yourmovietime.com and related programs.
Remove Search.yourmovietime.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.yourmovietime.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.yourmovietime.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.yourmovietime.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.yourmovietime.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.yourmovietime.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.yourmovietime.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.yourmovietime.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.yourmovietime.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.yourmovietime.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.